View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 04:18 PM   #2
OrcaBlue
Groupie
OrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Best Buy has the Case Logic protective case for the 600 on sale for $9.99 (was $29.99). These are really good for packing your reader for travelling. The 600 is very close in size than the slightly smaller 650, so the 650 will fit in this case fairly well. Better hurry before Best Buy realizes that and changes the price! Or simply runs out of them.

600 = 4.800" x 6.900"
650 = 4.750" x 6.625"

EDIT: I should add I saw these at my local BB. I don't know if they have them on their website.
I am at my local BestBuy right now and confirmed that Case Logic case for Touch Edition and Sony's Case (RED) is on sale for $9.99. I am torn between the Case Logic and the Sony case. The Sony case is much more compact. However, the Case Logic would be able to accomodate both the 600 and 650. I am not a fan of RED for my case.

Thanks for tips.
OrcaBlue is offline   Reply With Quote