View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 01:01 PM   #15
EldRick
Addict
EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo (Sony PRS-950, Nook STR, Kobo Touch, K-DX, K-3)
Outstanding! Works like a charm. I'll sure be interested to find out what those others do.

BTW, ALLOW_USER_FONT does exactly what you are thinking. NiLuJe, bless his dedicated soul, posted a thread yesterday on how to use it: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99355

Also, if I had to guess, I'd bet that the two-column view would only be an option if the display were rotated to landscape mode.

Last edited by EldRick; 09-24-2010 at 02:10 AM.
EldRick is offline   Reply With Quote