View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 11:59 AM   #35
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben View Post
Hi,

I have an EPUB that has a figure on it which I formatted using table tag and CSS styles. I used images as backgrounds for the text content and it looks fine on ADE and Sony Reader. My problem is that when I view it on iPad the text contents spills out from the layout when the font size is increased. Another problem is when it's viewed on iPad's double page view the figure is cut on the left part. I've attached the EPUB for anyone who could try to do a workaround for it. Also, is it possible to do this layout using div tags? or is there any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
ben
If you used the txtr app for the iPad, your ePub would display just fine.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote