View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 07:54 AM   #1
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
Something wrong with my nook battery?

I purchased a nook second hand here last week. I charged it fully on Saturday night, taking it off the charger Sunday morning. I played around with it for maybe 30 minutes after that, but left it in standby after that until last night. I have only side-loaded 2 books. I turned airplane mode on right away. I picked it up last night to mess with it at Barnes and Noble, and I was already at 80% battery. Read for about an hour there, messed around with the in-store Wi-Fi for a few minutes, and it's down to 76%. This seems awfully low for basically 1 hour of usage. BTW, I have the touchscreen timeout very low so I don't think that's causing anything. It seems like the standby is what killed it. 20% from a few days in standby seems absurd. Any thoughts?
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote