View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Library books on the kobo

Does anyone know what happens when library books reach their due date on the kobo? I have not yet had this happen, as I have read all my books and returned them well before the due date. However, I have a couple due to expire when I am away next week and there is a chance I won't have finished them in time. Unfortunately Overdrive has no renew option and the waiting lists are SO long I don't stand a chance of getting another copy.

I realise they will expire in ADE, but if I don't plug my kobo into the PC until after expiry, will I still be able to read them or are the books smart enough to sync with the date and time on the kobo itself?
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote