View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #12
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbFabGab View Post
Don't put it in your trash.. LOL. It took me forever to find the trash, put it back in my collection then delete as you instructed above. (I got impatient waiting for my order list to load so started clicking away..)
LOL! I forgot about that trick (hiding things in the trash). That can prevent you from finding it, so it can be deleted, true.

With Sony, all I had to do was delete the old copy and re-download. I didn't have it from Kobo, but "bought" it there, as well, so I could compare old Sony to new Kobo before I did the redownload.

With the Kindle, there was the extra step to remove the old one from my online library, but it took a lot longer to type up the directions than to do it.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote