View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 08:30 PM   #6
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpfeifle View Post
Hi All:

Was looking to download a copy of Frank Herberts "Dune" the other day. Amazon had it, so I downloaded the sample to check it out. There were quite a few editing problems (like 2 words combined into 1) in the small sample...does not bode well for the complete book. So my question...if I buy this from another source (like the Sony store) will I be getting the same thing? I'm guessing the publisher supplied one copy to all stores selling it...no?

Kevin
Well, I recently bought and read the Amazon copy, but I don't remember anything jumping out at me. However, it was such a long read that I probably didn't take note of them. If there is anything particular in your sample that you want me to check the book for, I'd be glad to.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote