View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:27 AM   #51
rollercoaster
Zealot
rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikaris
Hi rollercoaster and Starson17,

First of all, great work on the Google Reader recipe for Calibre. A lot of people appreciate it!

I am currently using Calibre and your recipe to transfer Google Reader articles to my Kindle, but the file that is transferred only contains the first paragraph of the articles, not the whole thing.

What I want to be able to do is flag articles that I want to read on my Kindle, and have Calibre create an ebook with the full text of the articles that I select, not just the first paragraph.

Is that possible?

Thanks!
It should be downloading the whole article. Make sure you can actually see the full article in google reader. Also, some blogs dont provide full articles in their feeds so that users visit the original site to read the full article.

As for flagged articles, use the the starred feature and those items will be downloaded. See the first post of this thread and http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68980

Last edited by rollercoaster; 09-21-2010 at 11:31 AM.
rollercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote