View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 05:32 AM   #5
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseKR View Post
They're probably the same, yes. There's still plenty of atrociously OCR'd books sold out there.
There certainly are. But I think that Amazon samples are made by Amazon, rather than the original publisher.

I remember downloading a sample from Amazon and posting here that it was the worst formatted book I had ever seen. It was vile. But I wanted the full book so badly that I bought it anyway, and it was much better.

But it came in azw which I can only read on my computer and don't yet know how to remove the DRM. But that's another story.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote