View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 04:32 AM   #8
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
The longer I have the iLiad the more I use the note taking capability. I use it even for shopping lists. Helpful when you get stuck in a slow checkout line as then you can flip to whatever book you are currently reading.

The pen does feel slippery and does take some getting used to. I have used Wacom tablets when working in Photoshop for 7 or 8 years now and that also took a while to get used to. I don't consider it a problem.

I never thought of adding templates. Great idea, how do you do that?
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote