View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #9
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
Yep, that's all we can do. Remain vigilant, and vote with our wallets.

I'll buy a paperback in a New York Second and give it away when I'm done before I'll buy an e-version for more money. I figure it hurts them because it costs more to physically print a book than to distribute electronically.

Amazon was really going to bad for us when they were trying to keep prices to $9.99 or less. The publishing industry just has not learned what Bezos already knows yet: namely that success comes from being fair & honest, (as opposed to greedy & dishonest) and from having excellent customer service.

There are enough books out there that we will always have somthing good to read without having to get shafted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drofgnal View Post
I've noticed the publisher wants 19.99 for his new series ebook set to start a week from tomorrow. At that price he can keep it.

I'm considering buying the hardback when its released with its usual 30% off and making sure I lend it to as many as I can to read for free, in protest!!!
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote