View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 02:20 PM   #6
simplyparticular
Breecisely
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 & PRS-T2
I found the clip-on lights with the light on a spring arm to be problematic - they also gave me a headache from the "hotspot" they created.

I've had much better results with the eBook-Lite. The light shines down perpendicular to the device, so there is no hotspot glaring back into my eyes (link with details in my signature).

The Kandle and Solis also have a similar method of lighting the "page" but use a different clip. I'm not sure if the Solis will fit a Sony, but the Kandle and eBook-Lite should fit.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote