View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by drofgnal View Post
I've noticed the publisher wants 19.99 for his new series ebook set to start a week from tomorrow. At that price he can keep it.

I'm considering buying the hardback when its released with its usual 30% off and making sure I lend it to as many as I can to read for free, in protest!!!
19.99 what? This is a world-wide board, and since you don't say in your profile what country you're in, we also don't know what currency you're referring to.

It's 9 at Amazon UK, as a matter of interest.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote