How to separate work and pleasure
I have a amazon account with two registered visa cards. One is mine, and I use it to pay for non-work related books, and the other one is my employers, who pay for all work-related books.
I want to get me a Kindle, but have a few questions that I need answered first.
- Can I get books payed with two different visa cards unto one Kindle?
- Can I get books bought with two different accounts unto one Kindle?
- If I one day leave the company, can they keep all the work-related titles payed with their card and transfer them to a new Kindle?
- If the company buys more then one Kindle, can I have private books on mine without sharing them with the other devices?
- Is the only solution to have two Kindle devices, one for private use and one for professional use?