View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 04:27 AM   #5
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Thanks for the suggestions, all of you. I'll edit those in sometime the next few days.
I do have one question, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
You need to be careful about deleting everything between <p> and </p> tags. In that particular example book if you did that you would delete actual book text in addition to the headers.
I don't see that in this example. I haven't actually tried it, but wouldn't matching, in this case, start at "<p class="calibre4"><b class="calibre2">Generated by..." and finish with the closing "</p>"? In which case, no book text would be removed?