Thread: Scanning books
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 06:27 PM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Nate, would these do? These grayscale scans are from my 1200 dpi HP scanner. I tried to give you a variety of fonts, some typical foxing and other background problems, some with a bit of a tilt to the scan image, etc. I'm not sure what you want. If you want more or something different let us know and I'll try again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Brande'sChemistry.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	186.8 KB
ID:	7002   Click image for larger version

Name:	ChemistryAppliedToDyeing.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	7003   Click image for larger version

Name:	DictionaryOfAppliedChemistry.jpg
Views:	166