View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 12:34 AM   #36
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
We need one law, "Driving While Distracted." It would cover cell phone use, texting, reading, doing one's hair, shaving...whatever distracts a person from watching the road, the traffic, pedestrians, traffic signs, and all the other stuff that goes into driving responsibly.

And yes, I'm a cranky old fart. I'd go on at length about the way people drive, but there's a bunch of kids cutting across my lawn.

"Hey...you kids! Yeah, I'm talkin' to you..!"
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote