Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #194
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Pat's memorial service is today (16th). I light a candle for her memory, and have a quiet moment of reflection and loss.
i think that's a lovely thing to do. i'm glad so many of you were thinking of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
+1
Zelda told me she would go...
i did go to the service and the burial. the service was sad but nonetheless really lovely, i think it was a worthy tribute to her.

and, something that i found really touching, and which i am sure you will all appreciate as well, one person spoke about Patricia's participation here, explaining a bit about the forum and what her involvement was, and read a few of the messages from this thread. i am glad that after she made such a difference here, mobileread was represented in her memorial.

i'm back home now, still a bit under the shock of it all. i'll be thinking of her a lot in the coming days and weeks.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote