View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 06:17 AM   #46
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumhalf View Post
I hope I've pushed the correct button for a new post! Thanks for any help in advance.
I think you should have started a new thread for that, since your question has little to do with the thread (or where it ended up).
That being said, the downloaded news should have easily accessible links to the TOC and next/previous items strewn into it- I remember having links at least at the beginning of each article, although it's some time I've used the news- feature of Calibre. Using whatever method the Sony provides for selecting links in the text, you should be able to navigate comfortably.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote