View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 05:56 AM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
At the moment it seems that the default behavior is to highlight the author sort field as if you have no tweaks set it will be different to the author field. I would prefer it if the field was only highlighted if it did NOT follow the rules I have set for generating author sort from author.

EDIT: It seems I spoke too soon - I think it is doing what I want and setting it to green if it follow my rule and red otherwise? Maybe no highlight would be better than green if it is what one expects?
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote