View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 11:47 PM   #10
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRiver Story, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Hmmm. James, I apologise if you might feel I gave you a bum steer.

I understand what you're saying about no pockets - the need to carry more memory chips never occurred to me, to be honest. I've seen ads for other covers that have pockets they recommend for passports and credit cards, but I can't imagine me wanting to use my ereader case for that, so I never really thought much about that either.

Yeah, mine came with the weird ziplock bag as well. I took it off. I guess it gives you more room for storing bulky items than the pockets in some of the other ones I've seen on various websites, but again, I can't imagine wanting to do that. The videos I saw on the iRiver website make it look like people are using it almost like an inside-out handbag or clutch purse. Weird and unwieldy. Maybe it's a Korean girl thing.

I agree it's overpriced, but most of the covers I've seen for pretty much all devices seem to be. I'm guessing it's an exploiting-a-small-market thang.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote