View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Wow I am impressed.

I got brave and tried auto manage turned on.
For some reason the tags were back in the Sony plugin template so I had 486 collections for 99 books. Eeek!!! I thought

I changed the template and plugged in the reader and voila all the books were back in their original collections.

How cool is that.

They are all sorted alphabetically, but maybe if I sort by series in Calibre it will resort them on reader?

Thanks to all the calibre developers
Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote