View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 03:08 PM   #4
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy Player 5 (YP-G70C)
I almost hate to tell you this, but if you go to a craft/hobby store you can buy a wire easel in a variety of sizes that works great. The one I have on my desk at work to read while eating lunch is the 4", which I think was $4.99. I bought it for the jetBook, but it works fine for the K3.
For my PDAs, I used to use one of those little plastic holders for sticky-note blocks. The ones with the slanted top edge. You just dropped the PDA in with the short side of the empty block facing you.

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=jetbook+easel
I'm sure yours is much better.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote