View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 02:17 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup82 View Post
I see this problem is not just with my computer, but listed in other threads on this forum. Thank you for your time, I'll come back in a few months and hope it works better.
This is a problem unique to your computer. "No module named metadata.meta (Error Code: 1)" is not a common problem listed elsewhere on this forum. There are a million plus users, a plurality that use Windows XP. Wait a few months or not, calibre most likely won't work until you troubleshoot your system to find out why this is happening.

Hopefully Kovid might have another idea why you have this problem.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote