View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 02:14 AM   #15
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by sein View Post
Thanks for all the photos. They really give a good idea of how versatile is the Cybook. What about the dictionary lookup function? Does it also work with non-mobipocket books? And how well does the screen's brightness and contrast compare to those of the Sony PS-500 and PS-505? Thanks again.
Haven't tried the lookup function lately - I don't really use it - but I'll re-install the dictionaries and try it out tomorrow.

As for screen brightness, brighter and crisper than a 500 but about the same (*I* couldn't tell the difference) as a 505.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote