View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 06:27 PM   #24
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
This seems more like FUD -- Fear, Uncertainity, and Doubt. It keeps people from buying one of the other e-ink readers until they get to the market or they decide that the market is not worth their effort at the moment.
I think you're absolutely right. I bought my Sony late in July but in September when the NYTimes article came out I was almost wishing I had waited so I could see the Kindle because of the potential availability of very much more content, at least eventually. If I didn't own a Sony now, I would definitely be waiting.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote