Thread: Accessories Reading Light for K3
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #15
krazy4katz
Groupie
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1 and Kindle 3 (KK)
I have transitioned from a K1 -- with an m-Edge Executive cover and illuminator light -- to a K3. I have not purchased a cover for the K3 yet. Trying to decide between the Amazon cover, which I assume is a bit heavy, and a new m-Edge. Since I already have the illuminator light, I was thinking I might like a cover with a zipper, so I was thinking about the Capital Jacket, if it ever appears. Or I could get a new Executive Jacket.... I just can't decide. The illuminator is an OK light, particularly now that the screen is lighter in color.

Still, the Amazon cover is appealing. On the other hand, I am worried about the hinge system in the long run, since I hope to keep this kindle for longer than 2 years.

What to do....what to do....
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote