Originally Posted by jjansen
YEAH!!! I think the new script file fixed the problem. I did copy the files over as you suggested. I have to admit that I tested the desktop file again before I went into the terminal editor. It worked this time!
FYI - I did download the file at the beginning of this thread twice in case anything had got corrupted on the download. My system would have defaulted to using WINZIP to unzip the files.
Francois - try and download and recopy the dr800+.sh file from the previous post. I hope it works for you also.
My thanks to everyone. You have been extremely helpful in all this.
now, enjoy your readings!
Btw, this last script is the same than the included in the original package. I just compressed with other program.