Thread: Accessories Reading Light for K3
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 12:35 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
[QUOTE=OakIris;1112338]

I'm sure that someone here who actually has an after market book light for their Kindle 3 will post in this thread. Otherwise, maybe Amazon's lighted cover is indeed the way to go.

Holly[/QUOTE

I bought the lighted cover even before I ordered the kindle, based on reviews here.

Still waiting for the k3, but the cover is here, and its really an improvement over the original. Very lightweight, even with the light, feels nice and the light is nicely built in, no bulk.

Have you looked at the neat pics?

http://www.amazon.com/Lighted-Leathe...5D0VDZ0P3F021D
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote