Thread: Scanning books
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 02:18 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Scanning books

Does anyone have any scanned images of public domain books they could share? I am working on a project for my Computer Vision class, and need a diverse sample group. JPEG is preferred, but any common format is okay.

My project is aimed at typed manuscripts. My program will accept an image, correct the orientation, remove the pictures and black marks, and assemble the word images into a new image file.

If works well, I will likely adapt it to work off PDFs and post it here.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote