View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 08:16 AM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
Since the attribute values only contain letters and numbers, (hyphen and dot are also allowed), then the quotes are optional in html, although my preference is to simply quote all attribute values regardless of characters used.
Thanks, maybe you can help me understand further, it doesn't seem as if the height attribute is standard for <p> tags in html 4.01. Was it ever a standard attribute for <p> tags or is this unique to mobi?

It seems to me that top & bottom margins in the CSS for <p> tags is the typical way of currently handling this situation.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote