Two freebies from MobileReference:
Acupressure Guide For Relieving Hangovers
A hangover is the sum of unpleasant physical effects following heavy consumption of alcohol or the use of other drugs. The most common reported characteristics of a hangover are feelings of extreme thirst (dehydration), feelings of being more tired than usual, nausea and headaches. A good hangover cure should replace essential nutrients lost by the body while counteracting the influence of residual poisons: drink a large amount of water, preferably sports drink such as Powerade or Gatorade, eat mineral-rich foods, like pickles or canned fish.
Acupressure is an effective way to relieve painful sensation associated with hangover. Sit comfortably or lie down, close your eyes and breath deeply when massaging the active points.
The free Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements (Mendeleev's Table)
appears to be a limited version and promises to add "Melting & boiling points, Density, Electronegativity, ... affinity, and more" in the "full version", but I don't see a full version available in the Kindle store.
Free Periodic Table in the DEMO Version. Melting & boiling points, Density, Electronegativity, Electron affinity, and much more in the Full version. Navigate from TOC or search for words or phrases.
* Formatted for a small screen
* Atomic numbers, symbols & weights
* Chemical symbols and more...
* Easy to navigate.
* Search for the words or phrases
* Navigate from Table of Contents or read page by page
* Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
* Use your down time to prepare for an exam.
* Always have the guide available for a quick reference.