View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #8
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Signed Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-350, Sony Tablet S
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyB View Post
If you are really interested in this book and haven't found it elsewhere keep checking with Kobo.
I had the same situation a few weeks back. As I don't use the Kobo desktop app (my Kobo came with the Borders app as I live in Australia) I was unable to access the book.
I managed to get a link to the Kobo app from someone here and was able to download the book directly to my Kobo (I really wanted the book not a refund) but within a week or so the ePub version appeared.
Kobo then sent me instructions on how to download the ePub (which was very sweet of them!) but of course I had already done that as soon as the ePub appeared.
It's been almost a month (will be in 2 days) and the book is still not available in ePub, which I ended up buying from the Sony Store (for cheaper too, go figure), so I really want that credit or refund :/
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote