View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 09:43 PM   #7
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirsier View Post
Yes, it unfortunately is... Some eBooks are not available as ePubs, only as Web and Mobile. Didn't realize what I was doing until I bought the eBook (Napoleon's Pyramids by William Dietrich), because I too, figured there was an ePub version of everything on the site - not so.
If you are really interested in this book and haven't found it elsewhere keep checking with Kobo.
I had the same situation a few weeks back. As I don't use the Kobo desktop app (my Kobo came with the Borders app as I live in Australia) I was unable to access the book.
I managed to get a link to the Kobo app from someone here and was able to download the book directly to my Kobo (I really wanted the book not a refund) but within a week or so the ePub version appeared.
Kobo then sent me instructions on how to download the ePub (which was very sweet of them!) but of course I had already done that as soon as the ePub appeared.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote