View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:34 PM   #75
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
I copied everything (base, lua, .desktop etc.) over to my DR800SG under Programs and tried to click on RunDebug.desktop. I got exactly the same error as when I clicked on dr800+.desktop.

"The 'RunDebug.desktop' application cannot be opened. Possibly the application is already open. Close it first and try again."

I have this awful feeling that I am doing something very dumb and wasting others time. I really hope not.....................Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote