View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:52 AM   #6
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Honestly, I'm now about the other way. Not being able to read my K3 outside in sunlight sort of defeats the purpose of owning it to a large degree. I either read outside when it's nice out, or while I am in bed. I can still do the latter, but I really like reading outside.

Since Amazon CS doesn't seem to want to help, the only course of action seems to be to return my K3 for a refund and wait for a Nook 2 announcement.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote