View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 09:45 AM   #57
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Folding Oberon Covers back

Anyone here with an existing Oberon cover - how flexible is the leather for folding it back behind the Kindle to read one handed?

I have a Kindle 3 with the Amazon standard cover and I find it a bit stiff to fold back though it seems to be loosening a bit with age.

I guess with the charm on the front that won't actually work very well as it can't get flat with that in the way.

I am struggling these days to hold the Kindle in a 'book like' fashion - with thumb in the spine area, as I have started getting RSI in both hands and my thumb joints are really painful.

Consequently I like to read one handed or with a flip cover - but these Oberon ones are soooooo pretty (particularly the Celtic one).
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote