View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 07:07 AM   #19
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Hi ProfCrash,

I appreciate your comments. Thanks. But I'm not sure what you mean by "sideload". Can you explain?

You say, "since you are married you both should have legal access to the other account". I don't see how our marital status has anything to do with my contractual relationship with Amazon. I don't recall seeing anything in their terms & conditions that treat married couples differently from individuals (I might be wrong, of course).

But you're right that we could share books by de-registering and re-registering. If this was an on-going problem, we'd probably have registered to the same account in the first place. But it's unusual for us to want to share a book. Our reading tastes are quite different.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote