View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 03:15 PM   #1
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Sony R505
CALIBRE WILL NOT RECOGNISE TITLES OR AUTHORS

I have been using Calibre for some while and when I moaned recently to a friend that I find Calibre not recognising any authoris or tiles when I input any books very annoying, she was surprised and when we compared notes, I couldnt believe that Calibre behaved so differently for someone else. So, we compared our preferences and still, even with exactly the same preferences, when I add a book I get a letter then unknown - never ever any title or author, no matter what format. For any information whatsoever I have to input metadata, yet my friend inputs a book and gets the title and author. I have tried everything, even uninstalling and reinstalling and no difference. Mind you I was surprised that Calibre even after uninstalling, & deleting the Calibre file that I had, immediately stored books in my old folder - how did it know this on a new installation?

I would be grateful if anyone could help please so that when I add a book I get a title and author and not just unknown - what am I doing wrong??? Help!
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote