View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
wow! it's really headed east then huh?

when I was in college, we lived in married student housing right there on 30th street and had a really awesome view of the frontrange. that was when the fires first started up there so badly, we could see the front range glowing at night. I was also in Rocky Mountain Rescue at the time so spent a lot of time banging on doors and fighting in the secondary lines.

so sad
Rocky Mtn Rescue......so are you familiar with Arapahoe Rescue Patrol?

That's where my Alaska Trooper son got his start down that sort of life-path...
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote