View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #4
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Okay, well that means it is not just me or my PC! I agree that it might be due to changes for the new readers. I was able to buy my book, but it took forever to navigate to the book due to the flaky search and broken links. I wound up having to select Fiction, sort by Title, and scroll through several pages to find it. For some strange reason srting by Author wasn't working correctly.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote