View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 10:08 PM   #13
Luke King
Member Retired
Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Another strong review.

The Stinging Tree
"Spelling and punctuation are terrible." - Keith Hague

What he means is - the spelling and punctuation are terrible - not that spelling and punctuation are terrible things, generally speaking.

I my own defence, I might say that I haven't simply ploughed on through the story, writing late at night in my pyjamas, in some cosy, colourful, or even mediaeval, gaol-like chamber, with mould in the centre of the floor, while I, bedecked in jewellery, believed I had some sort of encyclopaedic knowledge, instilled in me since I was a foetus, that did not require a spell-checker.

I have spelt the words correctly!
Luke King is offline   Reply With Quote