View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:26 PM   #8
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleccionista View Post
I don't know if it's the same issue but I would like to know also how to remove the extra spacing created by too many paragraphs , ex:

Right now, I have to manually delete and join the lines, ideally I'd select a block of text and a magic hotkey/icon would get rid of all the tags but for the opening and closing ones.
If your source file is lit, rtf, or html then try re-converting the file using Calibre, but enable the preprocess option under structure detection. If it's successful you'll probably still need to do a bit of hand editing, but the overall amount should be drastically reduced.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote