View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Coaster View Post
A airport formal greeting to you Jack, Hello .. the files were posted in both Microsoft reader format or HTML I download the bunch 25 or so in all. When I tried Calibre it showed them all and I could not get them to add as one file. This is where I am stuck
Thanks for the reply
Steve
18Coaster
Did you try zipping all the files into a single zip file and adding that to calibre? It usually works for me.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote