View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 08:54 AM   #1
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Clip-on LED booklight

US folks may want to check Target stores for a small LED clip-on "booklight." I picked one up for US$5.99 and it's great. Much less disturbing to my husband while I'm reading than the lamp I'd been using. The clamp just fits on the upper left corner of the iLiad, next to the on/charging LED. The flexible neck allowed me to adjust the light until I got rid of the glare spot. The lamp is self-powered and has no effect on the iLiad's battery life, and I understand lamps like this usually last several months per set of batteries. The lamp was located near the books (oddly enough. )
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote