View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Coaster View Post
I was offered a free book but it was in HTML and I converted to mobi with autokindle. Now I have 25 or so individual files, I would like to read the book as a book not 25 chapter sized books. Anyway to get them to load to kindle as the book in one file?

Thanks hope all is well on your side of the screen

Steve
18Coaster
Was the HTML book all in one file? If so just rename using the TXT extension and the K3 will read it as an HTML file without having to convert it. Example, you could rename myBook.html to myBook.txt.

If the HTML book is several files, zip them into a folder before sending them to Amazon to convert. Or bettter still zip them into a folder and use calibre to convert it.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote