View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 01:37 AM   #5
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineNH View Post
Sounds very interesting, right up my alley, and I'm looking forward to the book's release. I did go to your website, and followed the link for the preview chapters, but I can't be bothered to download *each* *chapter* *individually* from Scribd. Their system is so convoluted it makes me grate my teeth as I click YET AGAIN (and again, and again) before I get to the download. I'll wait, and hope it's as good as it sounds.
Hello, Caroline.

So it was you that joined the mailinglist this morning. LOL. You don't have to download the teaser chapters on Scribd.com, you can view it at here. Let me know if you have problems, I'll find a way to help you.
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote