View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 04:50 PM   #5
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordblacknail View Post
Not sure if we are both on the same page lol. When you first start calibre fresh, the wizard asks you where you want to save your books to. That is the path that I am trying to change. It doesn't seem to want to let me uninstall the program and reinstall fresh with no book history, no path history.
That's calibre's library, not the saved books. Two different things. Calibre saves that library (well, doesn't delete it) when you uninstall the program, so that people don't lose all their books. What you need to do is move the library.

You should also read my .sig.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote