View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 05:25 PM   #15
jenifer.ezread
EZ Read Team Member
jenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enough

Device: EZ Read Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post

1) Don't make claims that are easily checkable as not-true, and

You cannot, reasonably, claim to have "lowest prices" when you're selling many books *above* the recommended list price:
You've given me a lot to consider (and report back to the Big Bosses) in your last message. But I want to specifically address any claims of "lowest price" you may have found on the web.

Admittedly, I am new to this company. Can you please post or send any claims that have been officially announced on the web/websites which state our prices are the lowest, cheaper than our competitors, etc.? Admittedly, there are instances where our books are cheaper. I want to weed out any statements online that might suggest ALL of our titles our cheaper.

Send any links you have found to jenifera@ezread.com

I will check up/change the prices on the titles you sent me. These are all titles provided from the metadata that our wholesaler gives us. We often cannot change this. I will report all of your findings to them right now.
jenifer.ezread is offline   Reply With Quote