View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Also, assume that every car driver is a blind idiot, because in any accident you'll come off worst.
Excellent advice, I can't agree more - my mom still rides her bike and she is into her 60's. Just last year she got cut off by a driver who never even saw her, after 9 months in therapy and a long and painful recovery she still does not, and never will, have full use of her wrist back. She still rides her 900 though

Personally, I've not ridden in quite a while, my wife says I can get a bike again "later"
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote